Saturday, November 20, 2010

Unit 6

I can't believe that the year is almost over. This year has flown by so fast, I feel like it came an went. The weather as droped, the clocks changed, winters here. This is one of favorite times of year. The show, holidays, gatherings, and cooking. I'm looking forward to seeing friends and family this Thanksgiving. I'm looking forward to ice skating in New York City. This time of year reminds me of when my son usto be younger and so innocent. Then they grow up and you lose track of them. This is the first year that my son wants to do his own thing with the girl friend. I am just a little jealous, I didn't think it was going to be this year.

1 comment:

  1. The weather droped?

    Ice skating sounds fun. We have to go to an indoor rink in FL.

    You should enjoy your own thing while your son enjoys being with his girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete