Saturday, November 20, 2010

Unit 9

Since I have been home from the hospital I have been working extra hard to make up assignments due to my time in the hospital. I am feeling very accomplished because I have made up just about all the work I haven't been able to do. My biggest fear was falling behind or having to repeate the class. I am now finished with my final paper and plan to revise it one more time before I submit it. I  feels good to know that I started this class, went through my tough times, and I never quit. I've made up incomplete assignments and took care of up and comming assignments. I'm proud of myself just for not quitting. It was a bit ovewhelming to know how many units had to be made up. With my time at home, it has become convenient for me to complete missed assignments.

1 comment:

  1. I am about to go look at your grade book for missing assignments made up right now. You can certainly pat yourself on the back for your accomplishments this term.

    ReplyDelete