Saturday, November 20, 2010

Unit 8

Everyone the course is wrapping up. I am already just about finished with my final paper. I can't believe it's already almost finished. It feels like I just started on it. I think the part about my paper that I enjoyed the least was, the actual research prosses. I becomes very time consuming when researching. You could be sittting there searching several sites for information about your topic and out of no where when you glance at the clock, 4 hours passed and you didn't even feel it. I didn't mind the actual writting part because I feel as if I did a good job organizing and explaining my research. I just about finished and I have been tieing a couple of loose ends and making last minute corrections and adjustments. I found myself looking for the opinions of others on my drafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment